Back up to UConn on the 20th! I can't believe summer has flown by so quickly! I've had a great time though...I had the chance to go to the beach so many times, caught up with friends from home, saw my friends from school (not enough but I can't be too picky living so far away) and finally turned 21!!! I really can't complain. I'll be back up at school for a week and a half before we leave for Cape Town. I can't wait! It will be a fun reunion with everyone for a good time before I leave for the semester. Hope everyone's ready to partyyy :)
Until then...packingggg AHH
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! we both have super cool blogs! lol
Hey!.. Sounds like you're having a fantastic time. Wish I were 30 years younger so I could so something similar. Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date on your experiences!! Love every minute because time flies...
Hugs and Kisses, Mom
Post a Comment